Ok, it has been a long week, alot of work has been happening because it is Musical week and I emailed off my 100 word review on Friday which took FOREVER to finish!
I just wanted to make a quick mention of some awesome movies. First there is 'The Runaways' staring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning, I won't talk too much about it because I just wrote a 500 word review on it and handed it in, the next is The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Yes, I'm one of the nerds that went to the midnight screening of Eclipse.... on a school night. It was amazing, I loved it and there will be a full review after the musical when I can think straight!
We are well into X-Stacy at school and after this week we start with Much Ado About Nothing!
Michelle
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment