Sunday I went to the colloquium! It was amazing and I learnt so much but it was so annoying having to be up at 5.30am to get to the bus on time. I'm going to be posting one by one because it was such a big day that I have so much to report about.
But first off is a suggestion. I kow that this was the first year that art and drama students were together but I don't think that it worked that well. I know that I personally didn't get much out of the art activities and they didn't really interest me but then when we got to the drama activities and workshops, I was very interested and engaged and I was trying to get as much out of it as I could which was kind of very hard when you have the arts students complaining to you that it's boring and that they didn't know why they had to do it a so forth.
Before the day really started, we had Mick Lowenstein preform a gig for us, and it was amazing. I laughed so much, he was amazing and it blew me away. He really engaged his audiance and made his presentation interesting.
I will be posting back again soon with the next part of the colloquium because I have more then 6 pages of notes about the colloquium.
Michelle
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment