Thursday, May 6, 2010

Colloquim - Post 2

Well now, it's time to talk about the amazing colloquim again!

Today I'm going to be talking about the first activity that we did. We learnt about presence in space to do with Art. I won't talk about it too much because it was for the art students so I didn't find it all that interesting.... We had to take a space and manipulate it.

We were given the couch area and we decided to turn all the tables and the couched upside down and have them face in directions away from each other to make it an uninviting place. We also had pieces of cardboard around the place seperating the people who were in the space (very uncomftably!) and in fetal positions ect.

We had 3 hazard witches hats around the place and on each of them they had A or R or T written on them in duck tape.

The next thing that we had was lunch. Ha ha that was cool :) We had a BBQ and it was great to get to go and talk to everyone and meet everyone else that was there and then get to catch up with the people who I go to school with who I hadn't been in a group with.

I'll be updating again soon so keep an eye out!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment