Thursday, May 20, 2010

Japan and Much Ado About Nothing!

Hi Guys!

This is more a notice then anything, you may notice that as of the 25th of May there is a 3 week or so gap since I've posted/made an entry.... I'm going to Japan with school and so as much as I would love to post, I'm not going to have a chance to while I'm away because I won't have any internet connection or spare time especially while I'm at homestay.

On an almost related topic, I almost cancelled my trip to Japan and I cried yesterday because Mrs Hastings told me that Jacob and I could go to a Shakespeare workshop in Hobart for shakespearian duolouges with UTAS but I'm going to be in Japan still on the 5th of June! (to work on Jacob and my Much Ado About Nothing duolouge that we did in the eisteddfod.) I was so upset and I still am! It's such a great opotunity but I can't go because I'm torn between such great opotunities! And what more, because I can't go with him, now Jacob can't go which makes me feel bad. Oh well, there isn't anything I can do about it, but I really wish that I could go though, I would learn so much and I am so proud of our duolouge, atleast I get to do it again tomorrow night at the winners concert at the Eistdfodd.

Talk soon!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment