(written on the 15th of September while away in New Zealand)
Wow! Getting 2 monologues just before the break is seriously HARD! In comparison the EARTHQUAKE in Christchurch was easier!
I'm struggleing with learning them on my own, especially the shakespeare one because I don't have the support or encouragement that I get from the class which is really hard.
I guess doing both my UTAS monologue and the one that I'm doing for the Bell Shakespeare Scholarship audition is making it harder because I don't know where to start or what to do first and I haven't got any guidance from my teacher.
The other thing that is hard is time, because we are traveling in a motorhome I have no time alone to learn and do homework because everything is go go go and then when we stop there are 5 people in one small van.
Oh well, back to homeworking I go!
Michelle
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment