Thursday, September 2, 2010

Presure and Holidays

At last X Stacy is behind us and we are not a giant fail! So pleased about that! Now it's time to get focused on our end of year pieces. I am doing a bit out of 'Mockingjay' by Suzanne Collins and one of Meg's monolouges out of Hotel Sorrento. Full on! Because of wonderful UCP I get to do a preformance of mine fisrt week back which I am looking foward to because it means that I will have to have my monolouge done which is good.
The other thing that we are doing in the class piece. We are doing the importance of being Ernest. ...I have 20 lines. That's right, I'm lane, with a total of 20 lines! Not very pleased :(
I guess its because Mrs Hastings also wants me to apply for the Bell Shakespeare scholaship (due the 23rd and only got info today!) and because of UCP and Much Ado About Nothing which is all alot of work but still, 20 lines makes me sad face.
If one of the boys that had a reputation for screwing up lines on X Stacy screws up all the lines with me I WILL NOT be happy!
Well now, time to learn lines before I got to New Zealand for two weeks in the morning! I already know about half of the Lane one's ('Yes Sir' is there about 10 times!)
Bye! See you in 2 weeks!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment